Sunday, June 21, 2015

2007 Honda Accord Radio Broken?


So I have a 2007 honda accord, the radio has stopped working in it, Iv looked around the web to see what information I could find but none of them solved my issue, the whole radio unit itself will not turn on, I have checked the radio fuse as well as the ACC fuse, both seem to be in good condition, I have read that these radios aren't that good of quality and that it might be an Internal fuse, the green light at the bottom of the radio turns on but the lcd screen does not function, neither does any of the radio buttons, I was just curious as to if anyone knew any other repairs or solutions to fixing this issue, there is no CODE display because absolutely nothing appears on the screen.thanks!

Read more: 2007 Honda Accord Radio Broken?