Sunday, June 21, 2015

I'm a guy and Is it normal to have no emotional or sexual feeling toward women after all of this?


I'm a 25 year old guy and women have done nothing but hurt me. My first gf was emotionally and physically abusive and stole 10 thousand dollars from me. My second girlfriend left me after I refused to keep blowing money on stupid things like clothing she never wore and a Honda she crashed into a lake. My third girlfriend who I thought was finally the right one and dated for 2 years left me out of the blue to be with another female. After she left I just laughed and cried and got drunk and high almost every night and now when I look at any woman I see and feel nothing at all is this normal?

Read more: I'm a guy and Is it normal to have no emotional or sexual feeling toward women after all of this?