Friday, June 26, 2015

Should I repair my car or buy a new one?


I have a Honda Accord. It was given to me by a family member. I m the third owner. Also, it s been stolen and messed up pretty bad once before. A few months ago I took my car to Good Year and they said there were many parts in need of repair. The total cost would have been about $4,000. I didn t have all the money at the time and just paid $1,600 for the most important things like the breaks. Then later on my battery stopped working and I had to purchase a new one. Recently my car stopped on the freeway. The engine was messed up and got overheated. They told me it would cost $8,000 to repair it. I m wondering if it s worth it to pay the more than $10,000 needed in repair or if I should just buy a new car.

Read more: Should I repair my car or buy a new one?