Friday, June 19, 2015

2004 Honda Civic Ex might have seized. I need some advice?

Monday June 15, I was driving my 2004 Honda Civic Ex 1.7L SOHC. When it suddenly shut off turning on the Check Engine Light, Low Pressure Indicator, and Battery Light. I have reason to believe my car lost all the oil. Reason being when I checked my drain plug it was leaking drop by drop. As seen in the picture I've attached. That's all the black gunk under the oil pan as well as most of the outer engine surface… Anywho when I checked my dipstick I had no oil. Weird part is my car never asked me for a maintenance check or oil change. I've changed the oil and I've tried starting it and all I get is a click. I popped out the ignition coils and spark plugs so far. My spark plugs look like they've been burned out. I really can't see more internally.
If this the case where I have seized my engine please help. I know some people believe in Marvel Mystery Oil. I need some facts and opinions on how I can fix thia before I have to take the next step. I've had 3 set backs with this car in 1 year since I've had it. I don't know how many previous owners its had but this car has cost me so much time and money. From timing belts, water pump, new hoses, radiator, rebuilt head block or cylinders because they were already damaged. Some how this car has been bad luck.
I need some advise. I'm I don't know much about mechanics or I'd fix this myself. 2004 Honda Civic Ex might have seized. I need some advice - 1

Read more: 2004 Honda Civic Ex might have seized. I need some advice?