Thursday, June 25, 2015

Reliable commuter car, on the cheap for college student?


Hey guys, any reliable cars you recommend on the cheap?
I was leaning towards a civic si, accord or WRX but my commute to school is about 45 miles both ways, with work being 30 miles away and I don't want to put all the miles on a nice car.

I'd love to get an old civic and turbo it lol, or a mustang gt for cheap but question reliability.

I live in Ohio, so snow is a factor. I was thinking along the lines of something Toyota/Honda/Subaru/Nissan possibly hatchback, sporty or capable of responding well to mods, good gas mileage, but number one is reliable!

I'd like to spend no more than 5000 but would prefer to spend around $2-3k.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Read more: Reliable commuter car, on the cheap for college student?