Saturday, June 20, 2015

2002 Honda Civic LX Coupe rear quarter panel repair?

I already got a cut for the replacement so i figure that marks the price of repair down nearly 400 dollars. I cant drive it to get it looked at because it slices my tire. I was hoping maybe there is an auto body worker out there that can give me an estimate. I will post the most detailed pictures pictures I can. I know they tax crazy amounts for their labor and try to scheme saying they have to do more work than they really have to do. I live in Tampa Florida and have been looking at Custom Classics for the repair. Does anybody know somewhere in this area that does good body work for a reasonable price? Apparently I can only upload on photo… I'll try to figure out how to post more atleast in the comments. 2002 Honda Civic LX Coupe rear quarter panel repair

Read more: 2002 Honda Civic LX Coupe rear quarter panel repair?