Thursday, November 19, 2015

What is going on with my 2001 Honda Accord?


I brought my car in April and I've had a few problems with it since. I had to put in about $1000 worth of work and labor to fix the issues including a new water pump, oil leak, sealings, etc. I've been finding that my car is jerking when I switch the gears. About a month ago my gear actually got stuck while I was parked and couldn't move it, so I had to basically take my cup holders out and everything to reset the gear shift.

Now, Friday my car started jerking really hard when I would shift the gears from P to R & D. When I'm on the road however, nothing really seems to be wrong, and I have traveled long distances. Can anyone tell me where the jerking is coming from and or caused by? It does not happen all the time, like for example it did not do it once yesterday, but this morning it did. Can anyone help me?

Read more: What is going on with my 2001 Honda Accord?