Saturday, November 28, 2015

Trying to buy a motorcycle. 2 bikes close by on Craigslist. Which should I buy? Which is better?


1st for $600 a 2005 Xtreme Montana 250.
"2005 Xtreme Montana 250. See pics. Runs good. Clean, low miles. See pics"
It's a really nice looking bike, I'm just scared it wont last.

Secondly for $700 a 1982 Honda CM250
"Nice beginner bike, easy to ride. Great condition. Runs perfect, starts up easily everytime with electric start.inspected, everything is good and works. A great reliable bike. Only 4800 original miles! Always stored in garage."

If I buy the black one (the 1st bike) I'll have $100 left over but if I buy the one, it might cost me a little gas money to go pick it up. I have an under the table job and don't make much.

Read more: Trying to buy a motorcycle. 2 bikes close by on Craigslist. Which should I buy? Which is better?