Friday, November 27, 2015

Trailer lights Honda Goldwing trike,, 6 wire plugs on bike to 4 wire plug on trailer?

I have a 2008 1800Goldwing trike California Sidecar trike kit,, IT has a 6 wire trailer plug on it,( see pic) I has a stop lite wire, ground wire, marker lite, left and right turn lite wire, and a black which I think is a ground for the stop wires,, top two wires are stop and a black wire Ground? Maybe, Bottom row is ground, marker, turn signal, turn signal. My question is can I tie the stop lite wire and turn signal wires to gather so my trailer stop light work,, because the trailer lights urn signal and stop light are the same wire,,, will it hurt my bike any,, thanks Trailer lights Honda Goldwing trike,, 6 wire plugs on bike to 4 wire plug on trailer

Read more: Trailer lights Honda Goldwing trike,, 6 wire plugs on bike to 4 wire plug on trailer?