Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm obsessed with BMW and I want one a the age of 18? Advice?


So, I'm an 18 year old guy, and after riding with my cousin to his auto shop in his BMWs, because he had multiple cars from BMW, I developed an obsession. I'm looking for a first car, and despite what I choose, even if it is another German car, I just don't feel the same with any other car.

I am thinking of getting an older model 3 series Maybe a 1998 or something like that. Any car as long as its a BMW. My dad drives a Corolla, and I'm bored of them because he has been driving Corolla like 5 years old.

Any advice? My cousin even recommends I get a BMW because of their reliability. I asked him what car he recommends for me as a first car, and he said BMW. Now I expected him to say Honda or Toyota, and he is a highly experienced certified mechanic, so I thought he was going to say Toyota or Honda. He said that BMW has been very reliable for him and has taken care of him. Any advice? BMW is a little more expensive to buy, but for any repairs my cousin is a mechanic so he can help me out. But seriously, how to get rid of this obsession? I don't like anther car!

Read more: I'm obsessed with BMW and I want one a the age of 18? Advice?