Monday, February 2, 2015

Painting 07 Honda Civic Coupe?

I am wondering about how much is a paint job?, and how much is the paint and any other supplies I might need? Important things I should know before getting it painted?, Because the college I go to has a collision repair program, and they can paint student cars for $75, but I have to supply the paint. I should probably ask them all of this but I don't want to look dumb. Also one more thing is that they won't take the paint off, the instructor told they just paint over the current paint, I guess they might just sand it down or something, I don't know. So is that a bad thing or not?, I know it's student's working on the car so there is a liability waver I have to sign and everything, but it doesn't matter, the current paint is pretty crapy and peeling off anyways so it's all good. So just any information you could provide would be of much help thanks.
Added (1). Oh and I want to paint it matte black I assume thats be important.

Read more: Painting 07 Honda Civic Coupe?