Friday, February 6, 2015

Car Won't Start/Battery problems?

So I was playing the radio in my car with the engine turned off but the key turned once. It ended up killing my battery and my car wouldn't start. I jumped it from a friends car, and then the car started. I put the cables from her car on the ground to close her hood, and but then they touched and my cars engine turned off immediately and wouldnt start, then I accidentally crossed the posnand neg cables in her car to charge mine again. There were sparks, so then i put the cables the right way to try and start mine again and it wouldn't work.

In the beginning the car was really close to starting but ever since the cables touched on the ground, the car doesnt even crank or make a sound when i turn the key.
Its a Honda Accord 2000 LX, do you guys have any idea what I can do to fix it?

Read more: Car Won't Start/Battery problems?