Sunday, February 26, 2017

What happened to my motorcycle?

So I have a honda rebel. I was riding today when all the sudden after shifting to second, it sounded as if a gear broke and/or fell in the engine. At that point my motorcycle refused to go forward even in neutral or with me pulling the throttle in first. Theres no pull whatsoever when it is in gear, and it even slightly reverses. Then itll free the tire to go about 5 feet and stop again, unless the engine is on and I pull the throttle one more. Itll reverse a little, then give me slack to push it 5 more feet. And over and over. It does this every time. I need help. Please tell me what is wrong.
Also I would like to add that there may have been a lack of oil. I was actually going to change it today and was going to pick up my socket set to do so.

Read more: What happened to my motorcycle?