Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Would a used or new Dodge challenger SXT be good for my first car?


Hi, I'm 16 year old male highschool and I just got my license and am looking to buy a first car, preferably muscle because that's my life right there and I think owning a Dodge Challenger as a first car instead of let's say a used Honda accord or even new would just define me as a person. I understand that I am a new driver and there are things to be put into consideration, but I don't want to be a part of the "don't get a nice car for your first" norm. Also, what would the insurance for a vehicle like that be? I live in North Carolina. And do challengers get good gas mileage, etc?, I heard they were pretty alright on that type of stuff. I don't want one to be fast/cool, I want it to show that I love American Muscle cars.

Read more: Would a used or new Dodge challenger SXT be good for my first car?