Sunday, November 1, 2015

What do I do about my leased car situation?


So I signed a lease deal for two years with a limited mile max at 24,000 miles. It's been 7 months now since I leased my 2015 Honda Fit and I've hit 20,000 miles already, not thinking I would be driving this much! By the time my lease would be up I would have already driven around an upwards of 70,000 miles! The thing is I have a friend who has a friend that's a crook and can set back the miles to whatever I want to set it to. Now my problem is how would they figure out if I turned back the miles and if they were to what would be the consequences? I am considering this option very heavily, but it looks like I don't have any other options because I don't want to buy this thing out! If I were to I would be stuck with it for a long time. Do I have any other options that can go over smoothly without costing me a fortune and having to keep this car?

Read more: What do I do about my leased car situation?