Monday, November 2, 2015

Prius c 2015 or honda civic hybrid 2013?


I'm interested in both of these cars let's just start off with the pros and the cons and maybe any other either prius or honda civic hybrid owners come across this. I'm looking at a 2015 pruis c it's a preowned car but it only has 50 miles on it so it's basically brand new! Now the asking price is 16,000 and the prius is nice but interior is cheap so now I'm looking at the honda civic hybrid and It has 55,000 miles and they're asking 15000 but it has leather heated seats, efficient on gas and it's a lot prettier than the prius (my opinion). Now I will not pay 15,000 they will lower the car to 13,000 maybe if I'm approved and I don't think I can haggle down the prius. So what do you guys think? Theyre going to call me tomorrow and quite frankly I'm still confused as to which car I want.

Read more: Prius c 2015 or honda civic hybrid 2013?