Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What is a good, reliable used car for a college kid to purchase?

I'm a college student looking to purchase my first car soon and I'm all over the place on what I want. It's definitely going to be something used and I'm a pretty picky person. I would prefer to have all the bells and whistles like leather, sunroof, etc. I would like to spend no more than $15,000. What I'm between now are cars and small suvs: Acura TSX, Acura TL, BMW 3 series, BMW X3, Chevy Cruze, Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Sonata, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Compass, Jeep Wrangler, Kia Optima, Kia Sportage, Mazda3, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla, VW Jetta.

Anyone have any suggestions, opinions, help?

Read more: What is a good, reliable used car for a college kid to purchase?