Sunday, November 23, 2014

Last few things to add to my civic?

I have a 1999 Honda civic 2 door (silver)
I got it all stock
So far:
-plasti dipped my hub caps black
-change the back emblem to red
-added the stock small black spoiler
-added the side window visors and the back window visor
-tinted my windows
-swapped stereo for an after market stereo
-changed front grill to Type R grill
-added fog lights
-added a front grill

I still want to add a few more things. Don't know what to add
Racing seats, exhaust (not loud rice ones, but deep ones), aftermarket steering wheel? Vinyl wrap my car black? (Always wanted my car black)

I need ideas please. I have money to spend

And please don't say to save my money. I do. I get decent pay checks and I afford school
Also, people say not to spend on my car because it's a shitty car and it's "gay/old"
I take pride in what I drive so that's why I do what I do.

Thanks a lot guys

Read more: Last few things to add to my civic?