Monday, November 24, 2014

Honda CBR250R vs Honda PCX150?

I wanna save some money and get something on two wheels. I've got about 5 minutes experience on two wheels motorized. I was first thinking about the pcx being it's cheap great gas cheap insurance but in the end it's still a scooter. I love the look and added power of a bike. I love to go fast and would love to get a 600 or something but can't afford it so I'll upgrade to one one day. So I'm stuck. I don't know if it's a good idea to go from a scooter to a 600 bike since I don't have experience shifting and stuff. I can deal with a slow scooter. Or get a 250 bike which I know I'll be disappointed with speed when I'm used to it and upgrade to a bigger bike later. Advice? And possible pros and cons/experience on either. Also I wanna buy new, this is what I can afford. And I plan to drive all winter in chattanooga TN, probably stupid. Feel free to comment lol

Read more: Honda CBR250R vs Honda PCX150?