Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dealer wants 500 more two weeks later?

Two weeks ago, I traded my 2007 Subaru impreza 2.5i in on a 2015 Honda Fit. I admit, I had negative equity on the Subaru and my payments are really high on my Honda. I can afford it comfortably and has not been a problem. Now the dealer wants 500 dollars more on the down payment or they take the Honda, I get my subby back and I pay for the 1000 miles I put on this brand new car. So, do I be a sucker, pay the dealer 500 more for a brand new car with all the bells and whistles, or do I say f-it and take my Subaru back that doesn't have working ac/heat, needs electrical work? I love the Subaru, first car I bought, take it everywhere and anywhere. The Honda is slow as hell, is no fun to drive, but new and reliable? Im lost, please help!

Read more: Dealer wants 500 more two weeks later?