Saturday, November 29, 2014

Am I getting ripped off, or is it a reasonable price?

Hello everyone! Recently I had to get an estimate for my 1998 Honda Civic to see how much a bumper replacement and paint job would cost. I was planning on keeping the damaged bumper, but when I tried to adjust it back into place I realized that it no longer fit. I'm guessing something happened to the front of the frame (it looked a bit off and bent from one side). Well, I took it to a local auto body for an estimate, and the price I got was $600 to repair any damages to the frame, if any I guess, paint the bumper and the two fenders (my fenders are a different color from the rest of the car). Does that seem like a reasonable price? Should I keep looking?
As I mentioned before, it's a 1998 Honda Civic, and I believe the shade of the color is Pearl Metallic Green. Thanks to any answers in advace!

Read more: Am I getting ripped off, or is it a reasonable price?