Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Noise on front right tire only when turning right and going over 15mph?

I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX 4cylinder. I have replaced the pads rotors and cv axels. The only problem I ever had was when I bent the dust shield a little bit causing a scratching noise on my rotor. I belt it back enough so that the noise would go away.

This other noise, however, is similar but also makes a whining rubbing noise like when you clean a window with windex. It also ONLY happens when driving roughly over 15 mph and only when I am turning right.

I plan on investigating it when it gets a little worse but for now I can't figure out what it could be. Maybe the dust shield needs to completely come out?

Read more: Noise on front right tire only when turning right and going over 15mph?