Saturday, July 11, 2015

I am looking to get a newer used car,?


I have a car right now that i can do a trade in or sell for a down payment and get roughly around 5-7k for. I am young and work delivery and make about 40-80 dollars a day and work 4 days a week plus my paycheck which is about 120 before tax. I do not have credit as of ye but i am starting to build it. I really need a car. I am trying to get a Honda Civic SI 2012-2015. I would have a down payment of about 5-7k and the car i am looking to get would be around 14-20k. My question is, can i get a loan from the bank with what i have? Should i lease a car or buy a used? What are my options here? I need a car asap with the job i have now.

Please give me real answers i am not here to joke around.

Read more: I am looking to get a newer used car,?