Thursday, July 9, 2015

Does anyone know much about the KSR Moto GRS 125? And what its like?


Hey guys i'm turning 17 in less than a month (August the 1st) I'll be doing my CBT soon to have access to a 125cc and I've been looking around at the 125's but most are either Chinese made or the proper company like Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki but these bikes can be very costly even when used.

So I wondering if anyone owns a KSR Moto GRS 125 and would like to just give me a brief on it and how its like? Its Austrian certified which gives me a little more hope than these Chinese made and instantly shipped bikes.

I have a budget of around 2200 to spend on a bike whether used or new (Can't really buy a used one due to no friends to take with me that ride bikes themselves)

So yer would be great help if you guys could help me out on this bike! Or any good, realiable and decent priced 125's.

Thank you!

Does anyone know much about the KSR Moto GRS 125 And what its like (The one I'll be getting if it turns out to be good)

Read more: Does anyone know much about the KSR Moto GRS 125? And what its like?