Monday, November 10, 2014

Upside down trade in. Important reason?

I have 2013 civic and I want 2015 optima. My car value 12000 and I owe 15200. That's 3200 upside down? I like my civic but the thing is it's been giving me lots of electrical problems (warranty available) ive take the car about 13 times to diffrent dealer Honda and they only took me 2 times to check my car the rest send me home. They say I have to take the car when it's happeing but I take it when the problem not happening… Last week i was taking the car since it was causing the problem on my way but I get there and it stop so they send me home… And I'm tired of this back and forth they won't fix it. At all so I want to trade it in… I have $500 for down payment for next car… Is it worth it

What can I do dealer won't fix it since the problem never happens when I take it?

Read more: Upside down trade in. Important reason?