Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My brake lights on my 2001 Honda Coupe don't work?

Does anyone know anything about cars and can possibly help me? I have a 2001 Honda Accord coupe. A couple months ago my brake lights stopped working correctly; they would never turn off even with my car off. My friend and I learned it was some switch under the brake pedal so we rigged it to make the lights turn off. But recently after some idiot texting rear ended me, the brake lights dont work at all, with the exception of the one in the window.

Even when I play with that button under the pedal nothing happens. Someone suggested bulbs but they still light up when I do the alarm so I don't know. Anyone had a similar issue and could offer an easy fix? I leave to head back to school tomorrow so I need this resolved.

Also, the buttons and stuff on my horn stopped working a while back. Anyone have this issue? It's not a fuse so I'm not sure what it could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced

Read more: My brake lights on my 2001 Honda Coupe don't work?