Sunday, August 24, 2014

What would you do with this Toyota Camry?

My grandmother no longer wants to drive anymore due to her age, so she gave me her car. It's a 1999 Toyota Camry CE. He is the original owner. My grandfather bought for her at the dealership. Thing is, my grandmother rarely drove, only short distances, and never drove at night because she felt insecure. The car ONLY HAS 28,021 miles. She always parked it in her garage too. The car is in perfect condition, everything is working as it's practically new, it looks new too. It still has the original tires still from the day it was bought from the dealer. I have a 2014 Honda Accord so I debating on keeping it (due to being perfect condition) or selling it. What would you do? If I were to sell it, how much should I? Because come on, it's practically like a new car.

Read more: What would you do with this Toyota Camry?