Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lost documentation for 1992 Honda crx Hf How can i retrieve this?

A good friend of mine sold me a car (well practically gave me it sold me it for $200). (The car runs great to ) But it do sent have a title Or any documentation (The car is not stolen it is his i checked at the local police department )He lost all of the documents during a divorce And hasn't had any contact with his ex wife. He is always on the road (Truck driver). And we lost contact and he only comes to town every 6 months. The car is In my drive way at my house it will be here a week today. Is there any way I can get the title to the car? It is an 1992 Honda crx HF if not is there anything i could do Have any advice Please don't just say junk it or something like that Thanks:)

Read more: Lost documentation for 1992 Honda crx Hf How can i retrieve this?