Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Should I buy a 2008 Honda Civic Ex Coup car for $7500?

The man told me that he bought it from NY and that in the summer time he likes to buy and sell cars, even though hes NOT a dealer. The car only has 84500 miles on it and there was 2 fender benders on the car (hood and front left fender) both were replaced. Now there is a dent and crack on the front bumper from the previous owners. From the pictures, it does not seem so bad, and I have yet to actually see it in person.

Is this car a good deal? And how can I lower the price to $7000?

At first it was $7900 and he told me that the lowest he will go is $7500 bc he had to ship the car in an airplane from New York to Michigan and that $7500 is where he gets nothing from it (I kind of do not believe).
Added (1). Also, he states that the car had a Clean Title and doesn't the 2 fender benders on the car make the car title Rebuilt?

Read more: Should I buy a 2008 Honda Civic Ex Coup car for $7500?