Friday, August 29, 2014

Car won't start after I changed spark plug wires?

Ok I have a 98 honda accord and I changed the spark plugs wires on it cause my spark plugs boots got stuck in there and it took me time to take it out I had to spray WD40 which helped a lot but after I cleaned them I and put the wires I tried starting it it couldn't start but it cranks so I thought I put the wires wrong and I changed them too then it still the same but better crank sound and then I changed the spark plugs with.044 gap and still not firing any help? And yea I gotten a distributor from the junkyard and like it worked like I drove on it and now it's just not firing I tried that starter fluid thing and still nothing I'm crying please somebody tell me what to do next it was running fine before I changed the wires.

Read more: Car won't start after I changed spark plug wires?