Friday, August 22, 2014

My 97 Honda Accord SE 2.2l L4 has problems starting sometimes?

If I leave the car off overnight, or after it's been sitting for a few hours. It'll start right up. If I drive to the store, go inside for 15-20 minutes, come out and try to start. You can hear it click, but it doesn't start. After a few turns it usually starts up, but it's gotten worse at times, had to try for about 20 minutes until it finally started. It's making me worry thinking I'm going to be stuck somewhere. Do you guys have any idea what it could possible be? (I checked my battery, and it's fully charged. Starter is good, just got a new ignition switch and my alternator is good as well) my battery terminals are brand new too.

Read more: My 97 Honda Accord SE 2.2l L4 has problems starting sometimes?