Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Should I trade in my 2014 Veloster for a Honda Civic Coupe or Scion tC?

Hey guys, I currently own a 2014 non turbo automatic Veloster and I really want to trade it in for something a bit faster. I know the Honda Civic Coupe isn't that fast but it's alot cheaper than the tC. And if I plan on getting the tC, it'll have to be used. My current price range is under $20,000.I'm also only interested in driving an automatic (I can't drive a manual). I'm also not looking for a performance sports car, just something that's faster than my current Veloster.

Veloster Pros
*Great Mileage
*Awesome interior
*Convenient 3rd door!
*Lots of trunk space
*Rear View Camera
Cons
*A bit slow from stop to go
*Poor blind spots
*Merging into highways can be a bit difficult

Honda Civic Coupe 2014/2015 Pros
*Good price range
*Very reliable
*Faster than the Veloster
*Decent trunk size

Cons:
*cramped backseats
*less unique than the veloster

Scion tC 2014/2015 Pros
*Cool looking car
*Hatchback trunk and has lots of rear room
*More spacious than both Veloster and Civic
*Faster than both said cars

Cons
*insurance rate will be very high
*would have to be used for under 20k

Thanks!

Read more: Should I trade in my 2014 Veloster for a Honda Civic Coupe or Scion tC?