Thursday, January 22, 2015

What would be a good starter motorcycle?

I am kind of set on buying a motorcycle. The most practice iv had on one is on a pocket rocket when i was younger, so basically none. I am planning on taking the Motorcycle Safety Course soon and will buy a bike soon after. I am dead set on a sport styling. I was looking into maybe a used Honda CBR500 or maybe a newer Ninja 300. I dont really want a 250 because i know i will outgrow it quickly and i wont have the money or time to invest in selling it and buying another. I will take any suggestions. My friend started on GSXR 600 and is doing fine so maybe one of those? I will be responsible on any bike i get and only use as much power as i need. I will also wear a leather jacket with pads inside for protection along with hard knuckle gloves and helmet. Keep in mind that i am 6 feet tall and weigh roughly 160 pounds. Thank you:-)

Read more: What would be a good starter motorcycle?