Thursday, January 29, 2015

Which dirt bike would be best?

I'm a 5'2 girl, my last dirt bike did me well until it was stolen. It was a 2stroke 94' Yamaha 100 never did any maintenance on it just gas and oil and it worked great the last 4 years.
I'm looking to spend about a grand on another 100. As I live in the desert and just use it for some trail riding and camping.
So far I have narrowed it down to a 03' Honda XR100 - 4 stroke, good condition, worn tires, no extras
or a 03' Suzuki RM100 - 2stroke, good condition, new tires, skid plate, desert tank, DP heavy duty clutch
Neither have been raced both are in good condition.
With minimal dirt bike knowledge (repair/ maintenance exc.) and mostly trail riding which would be best for me?

*If something goes wrong or needs fixing I just drop it off at the local repair shop

Read more: Which dirt bike would be best?