Monday, August 18, 2014

What type of lawyer will I need?

I need some advise. I went to the #1 dealership for honda in my county. I found the perfect car and was approved. (This happened Saturday) Yesterday my kids and I were headed to the store to get the rest of there school things. About 10-20 miles from my house my car started jerking. I pulled over and stopped and looked and didn't see anything. I put it in gear and went back on the highway. 5 seconds later it happened again. I was worried and called my husband and told him the situation. He came to me and tried to take it for a test drive. Seconds after he pulled off he felt the same thing and pulled back over. (at this time we think the transmission is shot) I called the dealership and they were closed. I called roadside assistace and they told me I wasn't in the system. (I only had the car for 14 hours and drove it 103.6 miles) Tried to call the roadside insurance to verify that I had purchased the insurance. They acted like I was crazy. Fast forward 4 hours and countless phone calls. My husband checks the transmission fluid and it is completely drt. (we were told that there was a multi inspection done on the car while I was signing the papers). I want to contact a lawyer just in case things don't go as planned. Does anyone know what type of lawyer I would need to handle this. (I want the transmission fixed, It is under 100% warranty. At I am going to need a rental car now that my new car is broken.

Read more: What type of lawyer will I need?