Friday, August 15, 2014

First car for college student?!

At first my heart was set on the 2011 Mustang v6 but insurance quotes quickly changed my mind also the amount of gas I'd go through…
So I'm now considering these cars in this order: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer (mpg 24-33), 2006 Honda Civic (mpg 26-34), and the 2012 Hyundai Veloster (mpg 27-37). Also maybe a VW golf…
I'm going to be commuting to college about 15 miles one way. I would like something a bit sporty but with enough room for a road trip or a beach party. If you know any other cars to consider I'd love to hear them. Im not really looking at any cars under 24 mpg. Also I'm going to be borrowing money from a family member whose getting it from a bank and the cheaper the car the quicker I'd pay it off. But I can't see myself driving a civic. Its something about only seeing old lady's driving them that makes me cringe. Also the notorious Honda ricers which means I won't be able to "customize" my car a little without being a ricer.

Read more: First car for college student?!