Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cant find cigarette lighter fuse in honda civic ima hybrid?

Hello
My 4 year old son inserted 5p coin inside cigarette lighter socket, which i didn't know it was there. When i inserted the charger it did not work, after checking the socket i discovered the 5 pence coin inside. Once removed i tried the charger again, it did not work i tried another charger still no output. I try to find the fuse in the box under the bonnet and under the dash i can't find the fuse for cigarette lighter anywhere in the car.
could you please help me out in finding the cigarette lighter fuse because i have to travel and need a charger. I have already lost the owner manual btw. I have attached the layout of under dash fuse box. I have checked stereo fuse which is ok and stereo working. Thank youCant find cigarette lighter fuse in honda civic ima hybrid - 1

Read more: Cant find cigarette lighter fuse in honda civic ima hybrid?