Monday, April 6, 2015

How to take care of my new HONDA UNICORN?

Hi this is madhav from Hyderabad. I bought my new Honda unicorn on 1st February 2014 and i am totally satisfied with my bike and its performance. It is giving a mileage of 50-55 in the city at traffic and rough handling environment. I given my bike to first free service on 3rd march 2014 and they made very well i am satisfied. I bought my bike at AUTO FIN dealer Himayatnagar. Now on 1st may i am going to give my uni to second free service and hope they give same good service.
The actual problem raised when i asked other unicorn rider about his bike performance he said after 2 free services please don't give it in showroom as they replace original parts with duplicates by which the bike's mileage sucks… Is this rue do the showroom people change the genuine and replace duplicates please help me and answer me about this issue… Give me nice private service centers for HONDA UNICORN… I LOVE MY BIKE>>>
thanx in advance…

Read more: How to take care of my new HONDA UNICORN?