Saturday, May 30, 2015

Wanting to Turbo my 1996 honda civic EX d16y8 1.6L?


Wanting to Turbo my 1996 honda civic EX d16y8 1.6L? - 1
Added (1). So i plan on wanting to turbo my Civic as seen above. So as of now everything is on stock interal and the engine is only at 84k miles. Im about to get the timing belt replaced next week. And ive had the car for 2 and half years now and it runs good. And im looking to push about 6-8 psi. So i want to dump money into this car im 19 an i want to get experience with cars on this car before i try and safe for a more expensive car.
Added (2). and im looking to upgrade alot of stuff. So apart from getting a turbo my main question is what should i get on my car preferbly before my i put a turbo in to make my car withstand the turbo better. And you know i plan on gettin on the turbo every know and then but im not gonna rally it 24/7 because i would like to try and make it last a little longer. How long do you think it will last?

Read more: Wanting to Turbo my 1996 honda civic EX d16y8 1.6L?