Saturday, May 30, 2015

Should I Buy a 2004 Honda Accord?


I'm a college student and I've had nothing but trouble with my first car and I'm finally at a enough money to start looking for a newer used car, I have my heart set on Honda because of the reliability Honda carries with its name. I found one locally that's privately owned it's a 2004 Honda EXL V6 fully loaded, it has 166,000 miles on it. The owner says that it's been salvaged and I asked him why he told me that the salvaged was on the car when he bought it in 2004 and nothing has ever shown apparently he doesn't know why. My father is going to bring it to our mechanic which he's close friends with to check it out. The owner wants $3200 for it but I don't think I'm going to pay anymore than $2600. Can anyone please give me some tips/thoughts on buying this vehicle? I need something that's going to last me with minor repairs for at least 2-3 years thank you.

Read more: Should I Buy a 2004 Honda Accord?