Thursday, May 28, 2015

Honda 250r dirt bike! Advice FROM SOMEONE WHO knows their dirt bike stuff?


I would really appreciate some one to help educate me in motobikes 10 points for best answer. First off what does the r stand for? Like theirs t and f for 4 stroke and 2 stroke but what is r? Ok so i want a honda 250 r because apparently they r good dirt bikes for racing and jumping on. I have a honda 230f but apparently they r not for racing on or for jumping on, i want something that my more experienced dirt biker friends will think is cool and somthing i can race them with and something i can do some cool jumps on. On my honda 230f i only go into 3rd gear. Ive heard the 250r is really powerfull and fast. How fast and powerfull is the honda 250r? To fast and powerfull for somone who only goes into 3rd gear on a honda 230f? I am female of big build. Not really big just a lil bit over weight is this the bike for me or am i not experienced enough? If not how much experienced do i have to be before getting one? What kind of dirtbikes do most 15 yr old teenagers who live on farms and have been riding since young age have? Coz i want a bike like most 15 yr olds who have been riding since younge age on farms. Long story short i want one like my friend who is ^ but i cant ask him im to shy. What kind of bike would he most likely have. He is 15 and have lived on a farm with his dad and has been riding since younge age? I only started riding bout 3 years ago. I started on a kawasaki and now i have a honda 230f and wondering bout a 250r?

Read more: Honda 250r dirt bike! Advice FROM SOMEONE WHO knows their dirt bike stuff?