Saturday, October 10, 2015

Looking To Buy Sub For Car. Don't Know Anything About Audio. Any Help/Recommendations?


I have a Honda crv and it has a huge amount of space in the back. I thought "why not fill it with some subwoofers" so here I am. Only problem is I know nothing about this. I know I want huge amounts of extreme bass, but not so much that I cant here the other parts of the audio.
Its going to be 2 (Same Type) subwoofers and then 1 amp that can support them both.
Anyone know a good sub for my likeing and possibly a website that helps me know how to build the casing for it (dimensions, air volume, ported or not, etc.)? I also would like to know how I need to wire this up. I know absolutely nothing when it comes to wires (I hate wires) so I don't know where to connect certain stuff to make it work good and how to do it the right and efficient way. I don't know what certain tools I need and I don't know

Any recommendations/help is appreciated.

Read more: Looking To Buy Sub For Car. Don't Know Anything About Audio. Any Help/Recommendations?