Saturday, May 2, 2015

Gearheads! Q for you on diff model makes and issues?


Warning: I am NOT versed on cars and the following question may make you say you flipping idiot.

I once had a 98 and an 02 Mazda 626. The '98 gave me nothing, but headaches and after checking car complaints everyone had the same headaches as me.
Well, I have a '06 Mazda 3 as an option for a second car. Someone said Mazda 3's are super reliable and this make and year was given an awesome seal on car complaints.
Im scared of Mazdas due to my past sh#tty experiences. Is it silly to steer clear of all Mazdas or is it possible the Mazda 3 could still be good? Please explain this?
Note: I know about Honda and Toyota being awesome, but that is not the car thats being presented to me.

Read more: Gearheads! Q for you on diff model makes and issues?