Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My 2000 Acura/Honda integra gsr is not accelerating correctly? Help?


So it started about a week ago when this problem started. The problem went away for a couple of days and today it came back. At first i though it was the transmission or the clutch slipping. What happened today was that i was at around 6k rpm on vtec and all of the sudden it feels like the car is stopping/slowing down and i am on full throttle. I looked at my rpms and they are not moving. So i parked the car for five hours and then a drove it again and it felt fine but then moments later in started again the car was hesitating to accelerate as if it was not getting enough fuel or something. I am still thinking its my clutch or my tranny. But then i notice the car was doing it worst. So i park my car and without the car moving i can her the car is not acting right. So i accelerate on neutral and the car was hesitated. I am going to change my fuel filter and see if that is the problem from what i have research people had the same problem and changed the fuel filter and that solved the problem. I have no Check engine light on yet so i dont think its an 02 sensor, however my mainteance light is flashing but then goes away if that helps. What else can it be? Also when i am in first gear the car is not accelerating properly and start vibrating/shaking and i have change my spark plugs around 3k miles ago i need some advice.

Read more: My 2000 Acura/Honda integra gsr is not accelerating correctly? Help?